WSFHS has some 2,400 names taken from Clarke's 1934 survey. We also have a copy of Bax's Survey ca 1890 which is not yet transcribed.
for more information about which Monumental Inscriptions are available email us:
Parts of St Mary’s parish became new parishes, one of which has since closed. Wimbledon St Luke (1910), Wimbledon South Holy Trinity (1872), Wimbledon South All Saints (1892), Wimbldeon South St Andrew (1910), Wimbldeon South St Peter (1912, closed 1982), Wimbldeon West Christ Church (1861),